Your career at Impaqtr
Business Intelligence Manager / Analyst
We make people love data, together.
For leading FMCG & Retail companies, Impaqtr is the data platform that provides solutions to optimize profitability, today and tomorrow. Impaqtr strives to become the European market leader in Trade Promotion Optimization and Revenue Management for FMCG and Retail companies. Our vision is to make data become more actionable by bringing people and data together around business questions that matter most. We are combining the best of Data, Technology and Modeling. Since the acquisition of Figures To Facts, we have established a customer portfolio of more than 15 leading brands, like AB InBev, Ferrero, PepsiCo, Nestlé, Mondelez, Campofrio and Vandemoortele.
Your challenge: fuel customer success by delivering qualitative products and insights
- Provide functional expertise in the domains of Sales & Marketing, Category Management, Revenue Management, Promotional analyses and Pricing to enroll/improve existing Impaqtr products.
- As Business Process Owner of the data and insights processes you will continuously improve these processes.
- Deliver ongoing and ad-hoc client projects by analyzing the data from different sources, interpreting data needs and providing insights based on syndicated, client or web-based available data sources.
- Align and standardize Impaqtr products and methodologies by overseeing our client data services and databases.
- Ensure quality of cross-database mappings and business logic.
- Drive innovation in creating new Impaqtr products.
- Good knowledge of BI Tools and data models. Experience with Microsoft tools (Integration Services, Analysis Services, Power BI and the Azure Data Platform, DAX) is a plus.
Your talent: passionate about data and insights.
- 3-5 years of marketing research/syndicated data experience, preferably in a consumer packaged goods or retail company.
- Experience working with IRI, IMS, GFK or Nielsen data.
- Strong understanding of math and analytics.
- Drive for results with a passion for FMCG and Retail.
- Ability to convert client needs into standardized insights, applying active listening, negotiation, persuasion and courage.
- Excellent soft skills in communication, empathy, adaptability and sensitive to organization needs.
- Innovative thinker, analytical, process-oriented in project management and you like to conceptualize.
- Willingness to seek opportunities to self-educate proactively (new methodologies and techniques, business acumen, and general research and business news).
Our offer: have an impact on how leading brands perform and innovate with data.
- Remuneration is in line with the market standards and incorporates your seniority.
- You will enjoy the dynamics and flexibility of a startup, while working in a professional and qualitative environment.
- You will work for major brands.
- Our office is in Ninove (25km to Brussels/Gent).
- Flexible working hours are part of our culture.
Impaqtr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Impaqtr, you get the chance to work with these brands
Do you want to continue your career growth path at Impaqtr?