We’re currently looking for a
Customer Happiness Manager – Business Analyst
Location: Brussels, Belgium
We make people love data, together.
For leading FMCG & Retail companies, Impaqtr is the data platform that provides solutions to optimize profitability, today and tomorrow. Impaqtr strives to become the European market leader in Trade Promotion Optimization and Revenue Management for FMCG and Retail companies. Our vision is to make data become more actionable by bringing people and data together around business questions that matter most. We are combining the best of Data, Technology and Modeling. Since the acquisition of Figures To Facts, we have established a customer portfolio of more than 15 leading brands, like AB InBev, Ferrero, PepsiCo, Nestlé, Mondelez, Campofrio and Vandemoortele.
Your challenge: fuel customer success, retention and growth.
- Be the single point of accountability for delivery of new and existing projects at the customer.
- Act as a business consultant towards the customer: understand the customer’s needs and priorities at management level, match with our capabilities, propose and execute the project.
- Translate the project scope to an internal project plan, and make it happen.
- Perform comprehensive and structured business analyses for the customer, leveraging the tools and data environment of Impaqtr.
- Create new data views and visualizations in the reporting environment.
- Occasionally deliver a training on the Impaqtr tools to end users.
- Support management in pre-sales meetings and proactively identify new opportunities.
- Be part of the ‘product board’, and provide recommendations on product development, services and improvements in delivery. You are the ‘Voice of the Customer’ and inspire us to prioritize our customers’ success.
Your talent: passionate about data and insights.
- Experience in the FMCG & Retail industry in the domains of (trade) marketing, sales or revenue management;
- Experience at data providers (Nielsen/IRI/GFK …) or business consultants is a plus.
- Analytical mind with a structured approach, e.g. experience as business analyst.
- Hands-on experience with business analysis tools (Power BI, Tableau, Excel).
- Native Dutch or French, and fluent in English.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Occasional travel may be required (max. 1 or 2 days per month).
Our offer: have an impact on how leading brands perform and innovate with data.
- Remuneration is conform with the market and in line with your seniority.
- You will enjoy the dynamics and flexibility of a startup, while working in a professional and qualitative environment.
- You will work for major brands.
- Our office is in Brussels. Flexible working hours are part of our culture.
Impaqtr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.